1. Fresh Lanzhou lily break open
2. Clean surface dirt
3. Wash and cut snow peas
4. Wash dried lilies
5. After soaking in warm water, boil in boiling water, remove and cool for later use
6. Pour camellia seed oil into the wok
7. Stir-fried chives and ginger slices
8. Pour in snow peas, lily, and lily, stir fry for half a minute, add salt, sugar and fruit vinegar
9. Continue to stir fry for about 1 minute to get out of the pot
10. Take out the pan and serve. "Ecologically good tea oil, search for Dexi tea oil on JD.com"
The main purpose of this dish is to retain the original flavor of the ingredients, the seasoning should be light, and it is fried quickly over a high fire, and it can be out of the pot in just over a minute.