by Mei Jue Kitchen
1. 500 grams of clean squid feet
2. Slice small onions and slice squid feet.
3. Put the squid slices into a large bowl and add all the seasonings.
4. Cover the baking tray with tin foil, and place the small onion slices on the bottom of the baking tray. Stir the squid slices and seasonings evenly.
5. Pour the squid slices evenly on top of the small onions, sprinkle with minced ginger and some chopped green onions.
6. Preheat the oven for 3 minutes, the temperature is 200 degrees, put in the baking tray, bake for 15 minutes, take out the baking tray, sprinkle with parsley and the remaining green onion and serve.
Add seasonings to the squid feet, stir well, marinate for 10 minutes and bake to make it full of flavor; the temperature of the oven should not exceed 200 degrees and the time should not exceed 15 minutes, the purpose is to preserve the original flavor of the ingredients.