1. Today I used sweet potato flour to make a special snack: hot and sour flour,
2. Cut the ingredients well and set aside,
3. Soak the sweet potato flour in boiling water for half an hour,
4. Sauce: dark soy sauce + light soy sauce + vinegar + spicy fresh dew + chicken essence + sesame oil,
5. Boil the sweet potato flour for 8-10 minutes,
6. Pour out the right amount of broth (the crucian carp stewed at noon ^O^),
7. Pour the sauce to taste according to your own taste,
8. Sprinkle a handful of chopped green onions,
9. Put on peanuts, pickled peppers, and millet spicy,
10. Finally, a spoonful of chili oil, done! "Shibali sweet potato flour, special potato quality, naturally more delicious"! ╭(╯ε╰)╮
1: Put the sweet potato flour in a cool and ventilated place.
2: Try to avoid moisture during storage to avoid mold.
3: After the seal is sealed, it can also be stored in the refrigerator.