1. Mix the materials of the medium dough in a clean container, and ferment at room temperature to 2.5 times its original size. If there is no time to wait, refrigerate and ferment overnight. The dough does not need to be kneaded until it is smooth, just mix well.
2. Cut the fermented medium-type dough into small pieces, put it into the kneading tank of the cook machine, add high-gluten flour, high-sugar-tolerant yeast powder, light cream, fine sugar, salt, ice milk, salt and sugar. At the same time, use a Custer cook machine to mix at low speed, and then knead the dough at medium speed for about three minutes.
3. Add butter to the kneaded dough and knead at a medium-to-high speed. If the weather is hot, you can turn on the air conditioner to knead or tie an ice pack outside the kneading tank.
4. About ten minutes or so, the dough will be able to pull out a beautiful glove film. The glove film is a vivid name. It is a state when kneading the dough. After fully kneading the dough, it can spread out into a thin film on the palm of your hand. Shape, like a glove, only when the dough is kneaded to such a state, the toast will be extremely soft.
5. Take out the kneaded dough, arrange it into a smooth dough, cover it with plastic wrap and put it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to wake up.
6. Take out the dough and divide it into three equal parts. Add 2 grams and 5 grams of red yeast rice to two of them, and knead them into light and dark powder colors.
7. Knead the three-color dough into a strip, plait it, fold the ends down, and place it in a toast box. The second fermentation takes about one hour. The suitable temperature for fermentation is about 35 degrees and the humidity is about 85%.
8. When the dough is fermented to nine minutes full, put on the lid of the toast box, continue to ferment for ten minutes, and then put it into the preheated oven, the middle and lower layer, the upper and lower fire, and bake at 170 degrees for 40 minutes.
9. Toast bread should be taken out immediately, open the lid, shake lightly to shake out the moisture, and then let it cool at room temperature.
The toasted bread can be sliced after it is allowed to cool. Pack it in a fresh-keeping bag and store it at room temperature. If you make a lot, you can wrap it and store it in the refrigerator.