1. Preheat the oven to 220 degrees and bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Pour the macaroni in the elbow. Cook until just soft (don't overcook it). Remove and soak in cold water.
2. In a pot, melt the butter over medium heat. Add flour, salt and black pepper. Stir it into a thick paste.
3. Slowly add the milk, heat the milk mixture over medium heat for a few minutes, stirring often, until it thickens, pay attention to the bubbles around the edges, do not let the sauce burn.
4. Add RICOS Concentrated Cheddar Cheese Sauce, stir well, then pour in the yogurt and stir well. Remove the cooked macaroni and pour it into the sauce, making sure that all the noodles and sauce are even.
5. Pour the macaroni and cheese into the baking tray and spread into an even layer.
6. Spread the breadcrumbs and red pepper powder evenly on the surface. Bake in the oven at 220 degrees for 15 minutes until the surface is golden.
1. Preparation time: 20 minutes, production time: 25 minutes, serving size: 8 servings.