by Some delicious snacks
1. Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the box and set aside.
2. In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add the flour and mix well, cook for another 1 to 2 minutes, stirring constantly, until the mixture is a light golden brown.
3. Slowly pour in the milk, stirring until smooth, and cook until thickened for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Add cheese and mix well, then add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Add the drained macaroni, mix well, and cook for 1 to 2 minutes before serving.
1. Preparation time: 10 minutes, cooking time: 20 minutes, serving size: 8 to 10 servings.