by Akai╮(╯▽╰)╭ing (from WeChat.)
1. Pour out the flour in proportion, add yeast and sugar and stir well.
2. Take a box of milk.
3. Use milk (not enough to add a little more water) to smooth the dough.
4. Add baking soda to the Huhao noodles and knead it smoothly.
5. Roll out the kneaded noodles, add in blending oil (as much as you like) and spread evenly.
6. Sprinkle with cooked pepper powder and salt.
7. Then grind the sesame and walnuts evenly.
8. Roll it up and cut into sections (cut to the size of the pan). Pinch the two ends and twist and squeeze into a cake.
9. Rolled cake dough.
10. Add a little oil to the pan and stir evenly. Put the cake dough into a small fire and bake it to make golden brown on both sides. The fire is a little bit more delicious.
11. Baked pie.
12. Served pie.
The noodles made with milk are soft and noisy, but the seasoning and oil can be adjusted according to your own taste.