by Water pity
1. First, rub the red wine Momoyama skin evenly. (Do not knead the dough, but push the method of rubbing clothes outside)
2. Divide the red wine peach mountain bark into 20 grams each.
3. The milk peach mountain stuffing is also knead evenly.
4. The milk filling is 25 grams per serving.
5. Rub the red wine peach mountain bark into a ball, squeeze it with a scraper, then gently pick up the bark and place it on your hand.
6. Put the kneaded filling on top.
7. Slowly tighten it bit by bit, leaving a small opening at the top. (In this process, be sure to make sure that the filling is completely close to the skin, otherwise the air will enter, and the finished moon cake will be out of shape)
8. Then make a hole in the interface.
9. Take out the pre-frozen Liuxin filling and pour it into the small hole. (Put the Liuxin filling into the piping bag, put it in the refrigerator in advance, it is thicker and easier to close)
10. Place the wrapped balls on the baking tray with the closing position facing down.
11. The moon cake mold is wrapped around the ball, and one hand strongly presses the mold, and the other hand vigorously presses it once or twice to form the mold.
12. Preheat the oven in advance for 160 on the upper heat and 145 on the lower heat, and bake for about 6-8 minutes.
13. After baking, take it out and let it cool immediately. It can be packaged when it is lowered to hand temperature. The sealed moon cake can be stored in refrigeration for about a week. If a desiccant is added, it will take up to one month. Please pay attention to the consumption time.
1. The mooncakes must be pressed tightly when wrapping them. Do not wrap them in air, otherwise they will bubbling after baking.
2. Be sure to pay attention to it at all times when baking, not over-baking, otherwise the mooncakes will burst.
3. The temperature and time of oven shaping need to be adjusted according to your own oven temperament, not absolute.