1. Rinse the meat buckle, cold ginger, cloves and other ingredients with clean water, then wrap it with a piece of clean gauze, tie it with a string, and the material package is completed.
2. Add an appropriate amount of water to the pot, put the lamb in it while the water is cold, cover it, and bring it to a boil. After boiling the pot, start to beat the blood foam, use a spoon to carefully remove the blood on the surface
3. Then put the material package into the pot and cook it with the mutton soup. After the high heat, turn to medium and low heat and cook slowly to cook the mutton. This process will take a long time, about several hours.
4. Now let’s process the vermicelli, soak the vermicelli in warm water in advance,
5. Clean the cabbage and sprinkle it into small pieces with your hands. Don’t be too small, otherwise you won’t be able to beat it once it’s cooked
6. When the mutton is cooked, take the mutton out and cut it into appropriate sized pieces. The meat on the mutton bone is also removed before cutting.
7. Pour the lamb and lamb bones into the pot and continue to boil.
8. After boiling, put the vermicelli and cabbage in it, cook until the vermicelli is soft and hard, and the cabbage is soft and rotten. Turn off the heat.
9. The chopped green onion and coriander are ready.
1. The mutton should be boiled under cold water. After it is boiled, the blood should be foamed so that the cooked mutton soup is clean and tastes good.
2. To judge whether the mutton is cooked, you can prick the mutton with chopsticks. If the mutton is easily penetrated, then the mutton is cooked, otherwise you need to continue cooking.
3. The mutton does not need to be cut into small pieces before it is cooked, so that the nutrients in the mutton will not be lost and the taste will be more fragrant.
4. If you don't like to put the cabbage and vermicelli, you can leave it alone. Drink the white soup directly, and add the chopped green onion and coriander when you drink it.