1. First, mix the soup ingredients and stir until there is no powder. Boil on low heat until it is sticky and lumpy, let cool for use
2. Mix water and milk, add yeast, stir, and let stand for 10 minutes. Add egg liquid
3. Pour in the high powder and stir in the salt and sugar
4. Add the cold soup, start the bread machine and knead until it expands
5. Add the softened butter and continue to knead until it comes out of the film and enter the fermentation stage
6. Take out the exhaust after one shot is completed and divide it into 8 parts. Round
7. Roll out into a tongue shape, and cover with pork floss [It is recommended to use thicker ones, which have a better taste] and squeeze some salad dressing. Roll up and seal it, put it down to enter the 2nd stage
8. 2 After finishing the hair, brush with egg liquid and sprinkle some sesame seeds
9. Preheat the Midea oven 180 degrees in advance, and cook for 20 minutes in the upper and lower fires.
10. After the bread comes out of the oven, brush with a layer of butter while it is hot
The soup must be made on a low heat to avoid burning and baking
This recipe uses Midea's 32L oven. There are two models to choose from: T7-L325D and T7-L325E.
When making friends, please adjust the baking time appropriately according to the power and temperature difference of your own oven.