1. Ingredients: • Beef Tendon • Canned Peeled Tomatoes • Red Onions • Garlic • Cinnamon • Bay Leaves • Dried Red Peppers • Li Paolin Juice • Dried Oregano • Dried Thyme • Sea Salt • Freshly Ground Black Pepper • Olive Oil • Stock soup (preferably beef stock)
2. Put olive oil in the pot, fry the garlic and dried red pepper.
3. Add the beef cubes over medium-high heat, do not stir.
4. Later, wait for the surface in contact with the pan to fry until the caramel color, then react and change sides to continue frying until the meat is evenly caramelized and transferred to the pressure cooker, while adding the broth and pressing for 40 minutes.
5. Add the shredded onion and fry until tender.
6. Add tomatoes, oregano and thyme and stir fry together.
7. To a thick sauce.
8. After the upper pressure is over, transfer the beef to the pot and simmer with the sauce, add the bay leaves and cinnamon, open the lid and boil for 5 minutes.
9. Then add Li Paolin sauce, black pepper, and salt to taste, cover and simmer for 1.5 hours on low heat. If you use a recessed enamel pot, you can add water on the lid to enhance the steam condensation cycle in the pot. After 30 minutes, take out the cinnamon and bay leaves and continue to simmer.
10. Stew until the meat tendons are soft and sticky and ready to be served. Enjoy directly or serve with Gruyere cheese.