1. The bread slices are cut into small cubes, baked in the oven until golden and crispy, the purple potato is peeled and cut into cubes and steamed in the pot, the black rice is ready, and the breakfast ham is cut into cubes and placed together.
2. Add a spoonful of Kubi Salad Dressing and mix well.
3. Add another spoonful of Kewpie salad dressing and mix well. (You can choose the taste of the salad according to your preference. I add salad juice to make the salad more moisturized)
4. Prepare the egg skins, knock the eggs into a bowl, add a little powdered sugar and an appropriate amount of milk, mix well, then sift in an appropriate amount of low powder, stir until there are no particles, and sift it again.
5. Preheat the non-stick pan slightly, turn to low heat, pour half of the egg batter, spread the bottom of the pan, and fry until cooked.
6. Put half of the salad in the middle of the quiche.
7. Wrap it up and place it upside down on a plate.
8. Scratch the salad on the quiche crust, then decorate the edges with strawberries to form a sunflower-like flower.
Poetry heart phrase:
1: There are many flavors of Chobe salad dressing. You can choose what you like, and the salad ingredients can also be matched differently according to your needs.
2: When making egg skins, turn the non-stick pan to low heat after preheating, otherwise the appearance of the egg skins will be affected by high fire.