1. First prepare the required raw materials. As shown in the figure, the mixed powder ratio of butter, eggs, folic acid inulin, low-gluten flour and tartary buckwheat flour is (low flour 2: tartary buckwheat 1)
2. First, beat the eggs into egg liquid for later use.
3. Then we add folic acid inulin to the mixed powder of low-flour and tartary buckwheat flour.
4. Then use a rubber spatula to mix well! Tartary buckwheat can lower blood pressure, lower blood sugar, lower blood lipids, and improve microcirculation. It is also called "three lowering" food. Therefore, the fusion of tartary buckwheat and folic acid inulin is a combination of two swords, which is very suitable for people with high blood sugar!
5. The butter melts at room temperature!
6. Pour the prepared egg liquid into the butter!
7. Mix the butter and egg liquid together!
8. Sift the mixed flour.
9. Pour the sifted flour into the butter and egg mixture and stir evenly!
10. After kneading the dough, put it in the refrigerator freezer for half an hour.
11. Take out the dough and roll it into thin slices, and then use an abrasive tool to press out the pattern. It can be put into the oven. Everyone's oven temperature is different, so please adjust according to your own oven temperature. Mine is to preheat the oven in advance, and then bake it for 15 minutes at 170 degrees.
1. Don't ask me where I bought tartary buckwheat flour and folic acid inulin. Modern people are so smart. You know where to buy.
2. Folic acid inulin can not only be added to bakery products, but also can be added to fruit juice, yogurt and ice cream, or it can be directly brewed with water.
3. The oven temperature is different. Your oven is your friend. You have to understand it yourself, so you have to adjust the oven temperature and time yourself!