1. Take out the pineapple meat first.
2. Then steam the pineapple shell from the pineapple meat for 2 minutes.
3. Then scrape the pulp again and set aside a little pineapple juice for later use.
4. Soak the pineapple meat in light salt water for 20 minutes.
5. Cut the sausage into pieces.
6. Other side dishes are also cut into pieces.
7. Put the right amount of oil in the pot, and put the meat sausage (raw sausage) first.
8. Add the prawns and stir well.
9. Then beat an egg on the side to quickly scatter it, and add rice and other side dishes.
10. Add chopped green onion and stir fry evenly.
11. Add all the seasonings and stir-fry again, while pour in the pineapple juice just set aside.
12. After turning off the heat, sprinkle in the cashews and stir evenly.
13. Pour into the pineapple shell.
14. Take a recent photo, full of dry goods!
15. Dig a spoonful, it's delicious!
1. You don't need to use up all the pineapple meat, just put an appropriate amount.
2. All side dishes except pineapple can be adjusted by yourself. It is recommended not to omit shrimps and cashews.