1. One 3.5 kg grass carp, clean it, trim off the fins and tails, and remove the fishy line.
2. Cut off the fish head, cut the fish from the tail, remove the fish meat, and then slice the fish belly (I didn't take pictures step by step).
3. As shown in the picture, diagonally lower the knife to slice the fish into slices, do not flake the skin off.
4. This is how it looks when the film is finished, and the other one is also good.
5. Wash the fish under the slices several times and dry the water.
6. My relatives gave me a seasoning for boiled fish. I bought this brand of butter hot pot base.
7. This is the bacon bun inside. Add it to the fish fillet, mix well and marinate for more than ten minutes.
8. Add green onions, ginger, and cooking wine to the remaining fish heads, fish steaks, fish skin, fish bones, and fish belly. Grab well and marinate.
9. Wash the bean sprouts.
10. Boil in a pot of boiling water.
11. Scoop out the blanched bean sprouts and spread them on the bottom of the bowl.
12. Add about 1 kg of water to the pot.
13. This is the sauce bag inside.
14. Pour the sauce packet into the water.
15. Bring to a boil on high fire.
16. Add the marinated fish bones, fish heads, fish skins, fish steaks, etc., and cook for about 3 minutes.
17. After being cooked, remove and place on bean sprouts.
18. Bring the soup in the pot to a boil again, add the fish fillets one by one, cook until the fish fillets are all discolored, and cook for about half a minute.
19. Pour the fish fillets and soup into a large bowl (the largest bowl in my house is about to overflow, and the bigger fish will have to be served).
20. This is a dry bag.
21. Sprinkle evenly on the fish fillets.
22. Add more oil to the pot, about 3 taels, and burn until green smoke appears.
23. Pour evenly on the chili while it is hot.
24. Sprinkle some chopped green onions on the table, serve such a large bowl, still so full, and serve it without sprinkling it, it is a technical job 😂.