1. Prepare the ingredients.
2. First, add Arowana wheat core wheat flour to the noodle machine to make thin round noodles for later use. This noodle has relatively large water absorption and high protein content, and the noodles made are very strong, especially suitable for braising noodles.
3. When making the noodles, start preparing the side dishes for the braised noodles. First cut the tenderloin into slices, add water starch, a little salt and a spoon of oil, mix well and marinate for 10 minutes, so that the fried meat will have a particularly tender texture and will not grow old for a long time.
4. The vegetables are also processed. Wash the celery, remove the old leaves and roots, cut into sections, shred the green onion and ginger, and shred the millet pepper. I also prepared leeks and garlic sprouts, which will be more delicious when added at the end.
5. Open the lid of the pressure cooker and use the open lid to collect the juice. After the pan is hot, add a little more peanut oil than the stir-frying, then add the marinated meat slices and green onion ginger and fry until the meat slices change color and the fragrance of onion ginger is released. come out.
6. Then add the celery section and all the seasonings such as light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, salt and five-spice powder, and then add an appropriate amount of water. After mixing well, put out half a bowl of soup and set aside.
7. Spread the vegetables and soup on the bottom of the pot, spread the noodles on top of the vegetables, and leave a hole in the middle of the noodles to let the heat of the soup escape upward. At this step, pay attention to the amount of soup must be lower than the vegetables, to avoid soaking the bottom noodles into noodles.
8. Cover the lid, turn on the electric pressure cooker, use the open lid to collect juice function, and simmer for 10 minutes.
9. When the time is up, open the lid and the noodles are already cooked. Add the chives and garlic sprouts, then add the half-bowl of soup that you just prepared, and scatter the noodles so that the meat and noodles are evenly mixed, and you can start eating Up. The noodles are firm, soft, fragrant, and delicious.
1. You don't need to stir-fry when cooking. You can stew the noodles when you adjust the flavor. Just when the noodles are cooked, the vegetables are also cooked.
2. Save some soup in advance, add it to the noodles and mix well before finally out of the pot, the noodles will be softer and more delicious.