by Mother Maizi
1. To make chestnut filling: peel the chestnut kernels that were frozen in the refrigerator before
2. Put it in a rice cooker and add some water to simmer
3. This is what I cooked for 1.5 hours
4. Sift the cooked chestnut kernels, or mash them into puree with a food processor like me (depending on the situation, you need to add some water to complete the whipping)
5. Add appropriate amount of butter and sugar to the pot, add chestnut puree
6. Stir fry evenly
7. Until the state you want, this is chestnut filling. Actually used 360 grams, there is chestnut filling left.
8. Making water and oily skin: Put the medium powder, sugar, lard and water in the main ingredients into the bucket of the bread machine.
9. Activate the kneading function and the noodles to become gluten
10. Put it in a fresh-keeping bag and put it in the refrigerator to relax for half an hour
11. To make shortbread: 120 grams of low powder, add 60 grams of lard and mix well
12. Put the hecheng pastry dough into a fresh-keeping bag and put it in the refrigerator to relax for half an hour
13. Take out the loose water and oily skin and shortbread, divide them into 12 equal parts, and cover with plastic wrap each time
14. Take 1 water oil skin, squeeze, and roll it to wrap the pastry dough
15. Slowly tighten the mouth
16. After wrapping, cover with plastic wrap to relax for a while
17. In the meantime, rub the chestnut stuffing into small balls of 30 grams each and cover with plastic wrap for later use.
18. Take 1 loose dough and roll it into beef tongue shape
19. Roll it up, close it up, cover with plastic wrap and let it relax for 15 minutes
20. After relaxing, take a portion, close it up, roll it with a rolling pin, roll it up again, cover with plastic wrap, and relax for 15 minutes
21. Take a relaxed roll and move the 2 heads closer to the middle
22. Use a rolling pin to flatten and roll out, and wrap the prepared chestnut stuffing
23. Close your mouth slowly, be sure to squeeze tightly
24. Squeeze it with your hands, then make it round with a tiger’s mouth
25. Arrange the finished chestnut shortbread into the baking dish
26. A chapter is printed in red, this step can be omitted
27. Put it in the preheated oven and bake at 170 degrees for about 25 minutes. Cover with tin foil before coloring.
You can use an electric baking pan for the whole process, or you can use an electric oven for the whole process. The baking time and temperature can be adjusted according to your own oven.