1. Prepare the ingredients. Purple sweet potato, milk skin, egg tart skin, coconut milk, egg yolk.
2. Steam the purple sweet potato, peel off the skin and set aside.
3. Use a spoon to chop the purple sweet potato into a puree.
4. Pour 80ml coconut milk into the purple potato.
5. Stir the purple sweet potato and coconut milk evenly.
6. Cut the milk skin into small pieces.
7. Take half a spoon of purple potato mash, put a few drops of olive oil, and press it into a small cake.
8. A small piece of milk skin is wrapped in the purple sweet potato and rolled up around it.
9. Wrap them one by one and the purple sweet potato filling is ready.
10. Remove the tin foil from the tart crust.
11. Purple sweet potato filling is wrapped in the custard crust.
12. Put the wrapped moon cakes in the baking tray, preheat the oven at 180 degrees for 10 minutes.
13. Brush a layer of egg wash on the mooncakes.
14. Sprinkle a layer of black sesame seeds. Put it in the oven and bake at 200 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
15. A plate of delicious coconut milk and purple sweet potato milk mooncakes is on the table! Take a bite, the outer skin is crispy, the inner is tender and sweet, and the three-layer sandwich is clear at a glance!
1. Milk skins can be bought online and in stores in Xinjiang, Inner Mongolia. 2. A small amount of olive oil or corn oil can be used for fear of adhesion.