1. Slice whole wheat toast with a thickness of about 1 cm. Use a mold to press out the shape of the head.
2. Squeeze the expression again.
3. Stack the pressed toast sides together, prop up the bear's head, and fix it with a toothpick at the back.
4. Musang King durian, remove the core and take the pulp.
5. Put the pulp in a ball between the cub's paws, and put it all on the grilling net.
6. Heat the oven up and down at 160 degrees and bake for 10 minutes.
7. After baking, you can remove the fixed toothpicks. The crispy toast is paired with the creamy sweet and soft durian, which is delicious.
Musang King durian is very sweet, so there is no need for any seasoning.