by Xiao Jin Four Meow
1. Take the durian out of the box and thaw it. If you use fresh durian, you can omit this step
2. Peel the durian meat and set it aside, pour whipped cream in a bowl, and send it at low speed until it is lifted with a small hook
3. This kind of cream is firmer and lasts longer in the skin of Xuemei Niang
4. The ready-made Xuemei Niang skin will have a lot of glutinous rice flour attached to it, and you need to use a small brush to remove the excess powder
5. Put the Xuemei Niang skin in a semi-circular container, or put it in a tin foil bowl of egg tarts
6. Add whipped cream and durian flesh, glue the skins together, and wrap them into a round shape. Like sweet, whipped cream can add some sugar
7. Use a small brush to remove the excess glutinous rice flour on the surface and put it in a container. It can be eaten directly, or it can be refrigerated for two hours to make it more delicious! Mr. Zeng Zi Musang King Durian, the cheese-like silky soft waxy sweet to burst!
Durian must use this super sweet, double the taste! If your durian is not sweet enough, you can add more sugar when whipping the cream!