1. 1. Thaw the donkey meat and soak it in water for 2 hours, during which time the water was changed 3.4 times to rinse the blood. Note: Do not soak for too long, so that the surface of the meat will be blistered, which will affect the quality and taste of the meat. In a pot of cold water, the water has covered the meat, and the pepper cooking wine is simmered for about 15 minutes.
2. 2. Put water in the pressure cooker and bring it to a boil in advance. I used the old soup left over from the first sauced donkey meat, and the friends who stewed it for the first time can use pure water.
3. 3. Remove the boiled donkey meat, remember to put aside the froth, put the meat in the pressure cooker, do not open the fire, or do not cover the pressure cooker lid.
4. 4. Put the ginger, onion, garlic, dried chili, star anise, and pepper in a hot pot to fry them until fragrant, and pour into the pressure cooker.
5. 5. Then, put in other ingredients: dried hawthorn, bay leaves, bean paste, sweet noodle sauce, soy sauce, dark soy sauce (coloring), salt, a small crystal sugar.
6. 6. The pressure cooker SAIC timed for 25 minutes, then let it air out to normal temperature after turning off the heat. This is the finished product after opening the lid.
7. 7. Remove the basin, cover with plastic wrap and put it in the refrigerator, and refrigerate it overnight to make it more delicious.
8. When you want to eat it, take it out of the refrigerator whenever you want, just the noodles, dipped in sanhe oil, are delicious, delicious and convenient.
After the stew, do not throw away the old soup in the pressure cooker. Use a colander to remove the peppercorns and other seasonings. Only the soup is left. Put the soup in a small pot in the refrigerator to freeze. It tastes more delicious with old soup when it is stewed for the second time.