1. Ingredients: 200 grams of dried bamboo shoots, 3 shiitake mushrooms, 80 grams of crispy meat, 120 grams of kelp, half of lettuce, 2 green onions, appropriate salt, 1 small piece of ginger, a little pepper, vegetable oil, and water. Chopped green onion and a little pepper.
2. Cut the dried bamboo shoots into hob pieces and set aside.
3. Cut the crispy meat into thick slices.
4. Wash the water-fat kelp and cut into diamond-shaped pieces and set aside.
5. Wash the shiitake mushrooms and cut into slices.
6. Peel lettuce, wash, and cut into small pieces.
7. Wash the green onions, cut into sections with an oblique knife, wash the ginger, smash, and set aside.
8. Pour oil in the pot, heat it up, add ginger and sauté until fragrant,
9. Then add pepper, green onions, and saute,
10. Add the crispy pork, stir fry to get the fat,
11. Pour in the dried bamboo shoots and stir-fry evenly.
12. Add an appropriate amount of water, surpass the ingredients in the pot, and boil on high heat.
13. Add shiitake mushrooms, cook until the shiitake mushrooms become soft, add some salt to taste.
14. Then add water-fat kelp, bring to a boil on high heat, turn to medium-low heat, and cook until the kelp becomes soft.
15. Finally add the lettuce strips and cook until the lettuce strips become soft.
16. Collect the juice on a high fire, and finally adjust it according to the saltiness of the soup and add a little salt.
17. Out of the pot, sprinkle with pepper and chopped green onion, ready to use.
After the shiitake mushrooms are boiled and softened, add a little salt and cook together, so that the dried bamboo shoots and shiitake mushrooms can fully absorb the flavor of the seasoning and add flavor. But the salt should not be too much, so as not to be too salty.
Lettuce is not durable to boil, put it in at the end, and it can be out of the pot after it is cooked.
The cooking time should be determined according to the taste you want.