1. Spread the ginger slices on the bottom of the jar first.
2. Then spread winter bamboo shoots.
3. Spread shiitake mushrooms one by one.
4. Then add the cooked chicken.
5. Add shrimp meat at the same time.
6. Put in the scallops.
7. Then put in the quail eggs.
8. Then put in the wide belly.
9. Spread the shark fins and spread the shark fins flat.
10. Put a small abalone on top.
11. Scoop half of the Huadiao wine into the jar.
12. Heat up the frying spoon and pour the soup.
13. Pour the other half of Huadiao Wine and bring to a boil.
14. Season with a pinch of salt.
15. Sprinkle a little more pepper.
16. Scoop the soup into the jar.
17. Close the lid of the jar.
18. Wrap the jar with plastic wrap.
19. Seal the jar more tightly.
20. Put the sealed jar in the cage.
21. Cover the pot and steam over medium heat for two hours.
22. After steaming, take it out and cut the plastic wrap with scissors.
23. Put a tray under the jar and serve on the table.
The characteristics of Buddha jumping over the wall; the soup color is clear, the long wine fragrance, the soup taste is delicious, the ingredients are soft and rotten, the materials are diverse, and the nutrition is rich.
1. Shark fin is the cartilage tissue part of the fin and tail of cartilaginous fish, which can be divided into two categories: shark fin and ray shark fin. Its nutritional ingredients are mainly collagen, which is generally available in the dry food market of seafood. The price is expensive and cheap. It is recommended to use yellow meat wing for the cheap. This wing bone is less and thick, although the wing rate is not high. But there is a lot of meat, and the price of high wing extraction rate is very expensive, such as Tianjiu wings, sand tiger wings, etc. are expensive. Tianjiu wings Lu cuisine is called chopper wings (in a short time, the country may ban the sale of such wings). Ingredients).
2. There is no uniform regulation on the materials used in "Buddha Jumping over the Wall", usually seafood and mountain treasures are divided into half. Marine products such as; shark fin, abalone, black ginseng, scallops, etc. are the main ones. Mountain treasures have long been used. Chicken, beef tendons, etc. are generally used instead, such as; beef tendons, cooked chicken, quail eggs (or pigeon eggs) ), shiitake mushrooms (morel), winter bamboo shoots, pork elbow, etc.
3. This dish used to be simmered in a wine jar with Shao wine. One jar has more than ten catties for a dozen people to share. Now they are all made in special small pots. To make this dish, you must use Shaoxing's Huadiao wine or rice wine. "Buddha jumps over the wall" itself is a traditional dish containing wine fragrance.