1. A group photo of the ingredients: yellow heart big potatoes, coriander, spring onions, and spicy millet;
2. Peel potatoes and rub long thick filaments with a grater;
3. Soak in cold water for about 15 minutes, and it will be fine for a long time;
4. The potato shreds that have absorbed enough water are firm and firm;
5. Put the potato shreds in a pot of boiling water, blanch it and take it out after it becomes transparent. Do not cook for a long time;
6. Put the potato shreds into cold water. If you want a crisper taste, you can pass the cold water twice;
7. Spicy minced shallots, coriander, and millet;
8. Pour vinegar, light soy sauce, salt, chili oil, some chopped green onions, chopped coriander, and millet in a large bowl. Mix well; the amount of seasoning can be adjusted according to taste, and there is no fixed ratio;
9. Put the potato shreds into a bowl, mix well, add the remaining part of the chopped green onion, chopped coriander, and spicy millet. Mix for a while and serve.
1. Yellow heart potatoes have more starch content and a solid taste; fully soaked in cold water can make the potatoes absorb enough water, and the taste will be crisp and not soft after blanching;
2. Potatoes contain a lot of starch, which can be eaten as an appetizer or as a substitute for a part of the staple food.