by Weilan Weibo
1. This is a quick-frozen wonton that has already been packaged in the house. You can determine the quantity according to the number of people, and cook as much as you want. It is best not to have leftovers.
2. The old leaves of bitter chrysanthemum and lettuce are removed, soaked in light salt water for more than 10 minutes, and then washed repeatedly.
3. Add the right amount of water to the pot, and add the right amount of seaweed to the boil. Don't wait for the water to boil, add frozen wontons.
4. Pay attention to use the back of the spoon to slowly push the quick-frozen wonton that sinks to the bottom of the pan. Don’t sink to the bottom. It’s like cooking dumplings. Turn to medium heat and bring to a boil, add some cold water, boil it again, and pour some cold water. Third After boiling, the wonton is ready.
5. After the wonton is cooked, turn off the heat, add lettuce leaves and bitter chrysanthemum, sprinkle some chopped green onion, coriander, add a little coriander, and add salt, mushroom powder, vinegar, and a little light soy sauce to taste.
6. If you like, you can add some sesame oil or tea oil. I didn't add any oil. The soup is clear and delicious, very delicious.
7. Out of the pot, boil it warmly, the taste is extremely fresh, each person is a big bowl, delicious to support, there is no soup left.