1. Wash the radish cherry and cut into sections.
2. Add large grains of salt.
3. Marinate for 30 minutes.
4. Cut cucumber into 4 sections.
5. Cut red and green peppers and shallots into circles.
6. Mince garlic and ginger.
7. Pour the glutinous rice paste with minced ginger, minced garlic, chili noodles, and fish sauce.
8. Stir well.
9. Squeeze the water from the radish cherry.
10. Add cucumber and green onion. Red chili.
11. Pour in the sauce and stir well.
12. After marinating for 6 hours, pour in cooked water.
13. The radish cherry water kimchi is ready.
1. The radish cherry must be fresh!
2. During the pickling process, salt the water in the radish cherry blossoms!
3. Keep it in the refrigerator, it will taste better after marinating and fermentation!