by Moonlight's small kitchen
1. First prepare the ingredients for the filling.
2. After the fresh scallop edges are rinsed, cut into sections with a knife. Don't cut too much.
3. Cut the old tofu into small pieces with a knife, and chop the green onion and ginger.
4. After the daikon sakura is rinsed, pour an appropriate amount of water into the pot and boil, add a little salt and a few drops of peanut oil, put the daikon sakura in the pot for blanching, when you see the daikon sakura is broken and discolored, remove the cold water Drain the water.
5. Chop the blanched daikon sakura with a knife, put it in a container, and add the chopped scallop side, old tofu, and chopped green onion and ginger.
6. At this time, add pepper powder first.
7. According to personal taste, add appropriate amount of salt and chicken essence to taste.
8. Then add oyster sauce and peanut oil to taste.
9. Mix all the ingredients and stir well.
10. Roll the dumpling skin you bought with a rolling pin to make it thinner.
11. Put the right amount of stuffing on the dumpling wrapper.
12. It's enough to close the surroundings by hand.
13. Wrap all the dumplings in turn.
14. Put the wrapped dumplings on the steamer of the steamer, turn on the pure steaming mode and steam for 10 minutes.
There is no old tofu, you can replace it with fragrant dried or tofu skin...