1. Put the prepared custard filling and toasted pine nuts on the plate. I used to mix the pine nuts with maple syrup and roast them, or they can be fried and added directly
2. Knead with the custard filling and set aside
3. Make Momoyama Bark below. After soaking the big white kidney beans overnight, the skin is peeled off. After soaking, the skin is easily peeled off.
4. Put the peeled beans into the rice cooker, add water to the beans, use the baby porridge function to cook the beans until they become soft
5. Put it in the wall breaker and beat into a fine paste
6. Put it into the bread machine, use the automatic stir fry function, add 30 grams of oil and fry until the water evaporates partly, and the filling is slightly dry
7. Add maltose and sugar and continue to stir fry for about 10 minutes
8. Add the butter and fry until the butter is completely melted
9. Take the fried bean paste, mix in milk powder and flour, knead evenly
10. Take 100 grams of peach mountain bark, add red yeast rice powder and knead evenly
11. Take another 100g, add matcha powder and knead evenly
12. Two colors of dough are ready
13. Divide the dough into 20g tablets and the pine nut custard filling into 30g tablets
14. Use Xuechu’s crystal powder mooncake mold, choose the three-dimensional cherry blossom slice, first take a small piece of red dough, press it on the flower slice, and fill the flower-shaped part
15. Then wrap the stuffing with green skin and wrap it tightly
16. Put in the mold
17. After pushing it out, it takes shape, and other flower shapes are also made. In the same way, you can also use one color of leather to make a solid color. I made a pure color jade rabbit pounding medicine flower shape.
18. After the oven is preheated up and down at 160 degrees, the middle layer is lowered and baked in the oven for 15 minutes. Be careful not to color the surface, otherwise it will affect the appearance
19. The baked mooncakes with Momoyama skin look beautiful. To illustrate, the mooncake skin just baked is slightly harder, and the oil will return after being kept in a sealed box for one day and it will be soft, and the dry powder on the surface will also be
20. To illustrate, the mooncake skin just baked is slightly harder, and the oil will return after being kept in a sealed box for one day, and it will become soft, and the dry powder on the surface will also be absorbed, and the color will become better. It’s a pity that my finished picture was taken as soon as it was done. The color is not as good as it was left for a day, but after a day of exposure, these three are left, and the rest will be eaten up.
21. Cut open to see the filling, the custard filling wraps the pine nuts, it's very fragrant
22. I made a lot of skin, and used 200 grams of this custard filling, and the rest was made into honey bean filling.
I make a lot of skins, always 650 grams of peach mountain skins. This time I made 10 custard fillings and used 200 grams. The extra part was made into honey bean fillings for friends. If you want to make this mooncake, you can increase the amount of fried skin proportionally.