1. Soak the peeled mung beans in 250g water for more than 4 hours, remove and drain, spread them in a steamer, put them in a SAIC steamer, and steam for about 1 hour until the mung beans are cooked and soft.
2. Put the mung beans into the food processor and beat them into puree
3. Heat in a non-stick pan, add 80g of butter to melt into liquid, pour in mung bean paste, stir-fry evenly, then pour in 60g of maltose, stir-fry until mung bean paste is harvested and dried into a dough
4. The fried mung bean puree is divided into six equal portions, and then add strawberry powder, carrot powder, mango powder, matcha powder, purple potato powder, and red yeast rice powder and mix well
5. Take 7g of each color and knead into a dough and squash, mix and knead into a colored dough
6. Brush cooked corn oil in the mold to prevent sticking, put in the dough, press to shape, and then enjoy
#罐头小厨# Free to bake colored mung bean moon cakes! Not only is the simple face value so high, the eyes and stomach are about to "fallen" together~ Official WeChat ID: canvideo01