1. Add water and a small amount of olive oil after the soup pot is boiled. After the water is boiled, add butterfly powder and cook for 10 minutes. Drain after cooking, set aside for later use.
2. Pour olive oil into the pan, heat it, put the chicken chop skin side down in the pan, fry on medium-low heat, turn over every 1-2 minutes, and fry until golden on both sides before serving.
3. After frying the chicken chops, continue to pour olive oil in the pan, heat up, add the white mushrooms and stir fry for 2 minutes. Then add the secret sauce and 30 ml water and stir fry for a while.
4. Then add tomato sauce and 30 ml water and stir fry for a while.
5. Add butterfly powder, stir fry over high heat to collect the juice.
6. Serve the butterfly noodles on a plate, cut the chicken chop into pieces and place on top of the butterfly noodles, and enjoy on a plate.
The chicken chops are pre-marinated and do not need to be cleaned.
Step 1 In the process of cooking butterfly powder, you can add a spoonful of salt and a small amount of olive oil to make the butterfly powder more flavorful and reduce self-stickiness.
Step 2 Pay attention to the heat when the chicken chops are fried, and be careful not to fry.
Step 5: When frying the butterfly powder, you can add sugar according to personal taste, and pay attention to the paste pot after the butterfly powder is collected.