1. Grab a handful of homemade sauerkraut. No one can go to the supermarket to buy a package from Sichuan.
3. First get out of the pan and sit in oil, and fry the eggs until golden on both sides.
4. Leave the bottom oil in the pot, pour sauerkraut and homemade garlic chopped pepper. If you don't have minced garlic and chopped peppers, you can go to the supermarket and buy them from Sichuan.
5. Saute the sauerkraut until fragrant.
6. Add appropriate amount of water, pepper and fried eggs, add a little lard, boil the sauerkraut until it becomes soft, and boil the sauerkraut soup base, add appropriate amount of salt and a little chicken essence and monosodium glutamate for later use.
7. Bring a pot of boiled water to boil the rice noodles, add the rice noodles when the water is boiled, and cook until the chopsticks can easily pinch off.
8. Pick rice noodles into a bowl, pour sauerkraut soup, put eggs, and sprinkle with chopped green peppers or chopped green onion.
9. The rice noodles are very tasty, very appetizing and delicious.