1. The ingredients for this dish: 1 serving of rice skin, 3 plums, 3 tofu fish, 5 shrimp mushrooms, 3 fresh shrimps, celery and carrots for garnish.
2. Soak the rice skins in clear water, and the bubbles will steam a little and make it smoother.
3. Marinate the seafood with fine salt for a while and then wash it, and then place the water control code on top of the rice skin.
4. Check the water level of the steam oven water tank again.
5. Season with cooking wine, ginger, light soy sauce, and pepper.
6. Then put the flavored freshness into the middle layer of the steaming oven.
7. Select the fourth mode for cooking, which takes 20 minutes.
8. The picture shows the steamed fresh scallion. If you like scallion oil, you can add another hot scallion oil, but I don't like it very much. According to our side, I will serve it with some soy sauce vinegar for dipping. Thank you friends for watching. If you like, you can try the charm of Pinxian. What kind of seafood and aquatic products the family likes can be matched together, and a variety of steaming can suit everyone's right choice. The taste of seafood steamed in a conventional steamer is relatively dry, and its freshness and sweetness will be worse. The high-temperature steam mode of the steaming oven keeps the original taste of seafood, and tastes fresh and delicious, and the nutrients are not lost and all locked in the ingredients themselves.
The rice skin should be soaked thoroughly so that it will not stick together after being steamed and will not be too dry.