1. Wash the big bones of pigs, blanch them in a pot and remove them. (The broth can be cooked with a chicken stand, and the taste of the broth will be better.)
2. Prepare pure water.
3. Pour purified water into the casserole.
4. After putting it in blanching water, rinse the big bones.
5. Add green onion and sliced ginger.
6. After the high heat is boiled, turn to low heat and simmer for 3 hours. (Keep the noodle soup slightly open and turn over the small blisters. If the heat is too high, it will boil into white milk soup. If the heat is too low, the fresh flavor will not be strong.)
7. Open the lid and turn to high heat.
8. Add corn segments and carrot cubes and continue to cook for 15 minutes.
9. Finally, add salt.
10. Just boil, turn off the heat. (After the boiled big bone soup is let cool, filter out the broth with a fine screen. Then pack it in a food-grade fresh-keeping bag and store it in the refrigerator. It is very convenient to take out as you eat, just take out one packet Come on, put some vegetables after heating, it will be a good soup.)
11. After boiling the water in the pot, add the noodles.
12. Remove the noodles after they are cooked.
13. Scoop in the right amount of boiled big bone broth, add the right amount of carrots and corn segments.
14. With some seasonal vegetables and a poached egg, a bowl of nutritious and delicious seasonal vegetable broth is ready.