1. I placed my order on JD.com the day before and received fresh hairy crabs the next day, and the ice hasn’t melted yet! The packaging and insulation are very good. The crabs are still spitting bubbles when they come. They are very fresh and very big, with 4 males and 4 females.
2. The crab rope does not need to be cut. Brush it a bit. The crab is very clean. Rinse it for later use.
3. Prepare all the materials in the material list and weigh them for later use.
4. Then put the crab in a steamer or steamer and steam for 15 minutes to cook.
5. During the steaming of the crabs, we will make the sauce. Put the ginger, garlic, star anise, cinnamon, bay leaves, and peppercorns into the pot and stir-fry them over low heat to get the aroma (no need to put oil!)
6. Then add light soy sauce, sugar, salt, and oyster sauce to a boil. Cook for five minutes on low heat.
7. Then add Huadiao wine, white wine, and rice vinegar. ps: Cooking wine and vinegar for too long will evaporate the flavor, so add it last.
8. When it is boiled, turn off the heat and let it cool for a while, then add lemon slices.
9. Take a large pot (that can completely hold the crab) and pour the cooked sauce.
10. Then put the steamed crab in the refrigerator and chill for 12-24 hours. You can take it out in the middle. Turn the crab position to make it more delicious.
11. After making it, share it with your family. On the occasion of the Mid-Autumn Festival, enjoy the moon and eat delicious hairy crabs together!
12. The yellow and cream in the hairy crabs purchased by JD.com are really sufficient~ and they are kept fresh! After eating, the taste of crab can be lingered in the mouth for one day~