1. Clean the fish after removing the gills and intestines
2. Pour the oil in the pot and heat it up. Pour in the washed sandfish and fry on both sides. The frying time does not need to be too long for a minute or two.
3. Pour water into the fried fish, adding water to fill the fish
4. Bring the fish soup to a boil, and the boiled fish soup begins to turn white
5. Change to medium and low heat and continue to cook until the fish soup becomes white and thick
6. After turning off the heat, add a little salt, pepper and chopped green onion, cover and simmer for a minute or two.