1. Prepare materials.
2. Prepare materials.
3. Pour a proper amount of water into the boiling pot (the chicken thigh is better), put the green onion, ginger and marinated bag together, and cook for 10 minutes on medium heat.
4. While cooking the chicken drumsticks, prepare the seasoning, chop the millet spicy, and add a little salt to the minced ginger and garlic.
5. After the wok is heated, pour in a proper amount of oil, add the pepper, stir up the aroma of pepper, and then serve the pepper.
6. Pour hot pepper oil on the minced ginger and garlic, add appropriate amount of vinegar and sesame oil, mix well and set aside.
7. Put the cooked chicken drumsticks in ice water and refrigerate it in Midea's smart refrigerator for a while. It will be more delicious.
8. Take out the chilled chicken drumsticks and cut into pieces.
9. Place the chicken pieces on the cucumber shreds and carrot shreds.
10. Prepare a little spicy peanuts and white sesame seeds, pour the adjusted seasoning on the chicken thighs, and sprinkle the ground peanuts and white sesame seeds.
1. Choose fresh chicken drumsticks, and the frozen taste is not good. If you use a Midea smart refrigerator, you can keep the taste.
2. Put the cooked chicken legs in ice water and put them in the Midea smart refrigerator to tighten the chicken and make the gravy fuller.
3. The addition of vinegar varies with personal taste.
4. Chop the minced ginger and garlic a little bit to make it easier to taste.
5. Adding cooking wine when boiled chicken legs can remove fishy.