1. 1 Rinse the rice or glutinous rice and cook it into rice for later use;
2. 2. Wash the crabs;
3. 3. Put it in the steamer and steam for about 10 minutes;
4. Take out the crab, separate the shell and clean the crab cover;
5. Take out the crab meat with scissors;
5. 6. After the crab meat and rice are mixed, add coconut milk, onion, peanut oil and curry paste and mix well
6. 7. Add the crab rice to the crab lid and put an appropriate amount of cheese
7. 8 Preheat the oven at 200 degrees, put it in the middle and bake for about 20 minutes, and the cheese can be taken out.
Put the crab treasure on the delicate plate and scoop it out with a small spoon one by one. The mouth is full of curry and crab meat! Don't be too delicious, okay!