1. Prepare fresh chicken.
2. Prepare red dates, cordyceps flowers and ginger.
3. Wash the chicken and chop into even small pieces.
4. Put in a deep bowl, add shredded ginger, cooking wine, light soy sauce, pepper, and salt.
5. Marinate with your hands for 5 minutes, then set aside to marinate for 15 minutes.
6. Red dates, washed and cut into small strips; the cordyceps flowers are soaked in warm water and then picked and washed.
7. Add cornstarch and cooking oil to the marinated chicken and mix well.
8. The surface of the chicken is sprinkled with red jujube silk, cordyceps flowers and medlar.
9. Fold the electric steamer and place it flat on the operating table, and put the ingredients on the steaming grid.
10. Fill the water tank of the steamer with 1.5 liters of filtered water.
11. Plug in the power source, select 30 minutes, and turn on the steaming mode.
12. The aroma is permeated during the steaming process, which is very attractive. When the steaming time is over, open the lid of the steamer and you can enjoy it beautifully.
1: Because the elf's steaming bowl is thicker, the selection time is longer. But the steamed chicken is also very tender.
2: Jujube is a hot food, try to remove the jujube core when eating.
3: Before the chicken is put on the steamer, the step of adding starch cannot be reduced, it can lock the gravy, and it is neither dry nor firewood when eating.