1. Ingredients: cooked hairy crab, green vegetables (washed and cut into sections), dried chili (cut open), green onion
2. Place the cooked hairy crab on the chopping board and cut open, set aside.
3. Pour the oil in the pot to heat, add the dried chili and green onion to the pot.
4. Next, add the cut cooked hairy crab and stir fry.
5. Then, combine the cut green vegetables and add an appropriate amount of water.
6. Stir fry until it is broken.
7. Finally, add the right amount of soy sauce.
8. Add the right amount of sugar.
9. Add the right amount of salt.
10. Add the right amount of MSG.
11. Saute and stir well, serve.