1. First cut off a slice of the top of the grapefruit, revealing the flesh slightly, if not exposed, continue to cut into round slices
2. Make a few cuts from the top to the bottom. The depth is about the same as the depth of the grapefruit peel, not too deep or too shallow.
3. Peel from the top to the outside, peeling it into petals
4. Finally, the crumb is opened and the white "cotton" on the outside is removed.
5. Just peel off the outer skin of each flap.
See it intact! Isn't it simple? It's so enjoyable to eat like this!
You can peel it all in this way, put the pulp in a safety bag, put it in the refrigerator, and take it as you eat; if you are too lazy to peel it all at once, you can also put the unfinished grapefruit petals back into the grapefruit peel and put it in the insurance Tighten the mouth of the bag tightly to prevent the skin from becoming dry, and you can peel it off as you eat.
The nutritional value of grapefruit ⑴Grapefruit contains very rich nutritional value. It contains a lot of nutrients, including protein and organic acids needed by the body. It also contains a variety of vitamins and trace amounts necessary for the body such as calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, sodium, etc. element.
⑵ Grapefruit contains the natural trace element potassium necessary for hypertension patients, and almost does not contain sodium, so it is the best diet fruit for patients with cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases and kidney diseases.
(3) Modern medical research has found that pomelo meat is rich in vitamin C and insulin-like ingredients, so it has the effects of lowering blood sugar, lowering blood fat, losing weight, and beautifying skin. Regular consumption can assist in the treatment of diabetes, vascular sclerosis and other diseases, and has the function of strengthening the body and beautifying the obese.
⑷The grapefruit contains a lot of vitamin P, which can strengthen the skin pores, and can quickly restore the skin tissue, and it contains very low calories, so it is very suitable for friends who lose weight and beautify the skin. It is also a natural beauty. It is very suitable for eating grapefruit in autumn. It can not only supplement nutrition, but also resist autumn dryness.
⑸ The pectin of grapefruit can not only reduce the level of low-density lipoprotein, but also reduce the damage to the arterial wall.
⑹ Grapefruit also has the effect of enhancing physical fitness. It helps the body to absorb calcium and iron more easily. The natural folic acid contained in it can prevent the occurrence of anemia symptoms and promote the development of the fetus for pregnant women.
⑺Fresh grapefruit meat contains chromium, which acts similar to insulin, which can lower blood sugar.
⑻The grapefruit contains a certain amount of naringin, which is an active substance, which not only reduces the viscosity of blood, but also reduces the formation of blood clots in the body. So eating grapefruit can not only make wounds heal quickly, but also prevent sepsis and cerebral thrombosis. It is especially suitable for middle-aged and elderly people.
⑼Luyou pomelo leaves contain "flavonoids" and the like, which help blood gas flow, anti-aging, anti-inflammatory and so on. If you add vitamin C from Shatian pomelo peel, it can be used as a bathing tool.
⑽Grapefruit is also rich in natural citric acid and various inorganic salts, which not only helps the liver, stomach, lungs and other functions, but also has the effects of clearing heat and eliminating fire, relieving cough and reducing phlegm.
⑾Grapefruit itself is rich in nutrients, calcium and vitamins are far more than other fruits, the content of vitamin C is 3 times that of lemons and oranges. The calcium content is 10 times more than apples, pears, bananas and other fruits. Helps prevent the occurrence of bowel cancer and stomach cancer.