1. Prepare all the ingredients. Cut the green onion into chopped green onions and finely chop the old ginger.
2. Fresh shiitake mushrooms are cleaned and cut into thin slices. Thin slices are more suitable for soup.
3. The tomatoes are cleaned and cut into small pieces. You don't need to cut it into what you want, just cut it according to what you like or your usual habits.
4. Sit in a pot, turn on the fire, heat the pot and add oil, first add the chopped green onion and ginger until fragrant, then add the mushroom slices and tomato slices and stir-fry evenly.
5. Add an appropriate amount of water and season with salt according to your taste.
6. Cut the leftover fried dough sticks into appropriate size segments, too small and easy to rot, too big and not easy to taste.
7. Put the dough sticks into the pot and cook for a while, not too long, too long, it will rot into porridge, and there will be no taste. Of course, if you like to eat softer ones, the cooking time should be slightly longer.
8. Put the washed green peppers and the broken pieces of Great Wall into the pot, add some chicken essence, add a few drops of sesame oil, you can also add some powder, I didn't thicken it, because I don't like thick soup. Turn off the heat and put it in a bowl. You can also put some coriander, chives, etc., depending on your personal preference.
9. it is done.
My fritters are leftover the day before, of course you can use new fritters. You can put the side dishes as you like, and you can put whatever you like, but I prefer to put a few more vegetables to increase nutrition.