1. Prepare all the ingredients.
2. Add low-salt soy sauce, oyster sauce, garlic powder, and five-spice powder to the pork filling, mix well, and pickle for later use.
3. Cut off two onions, peel them, and soak them in cold water for later use.
4. Put all the white dough materials into the mixing barrel of the chef's machine, and beat them into a smooth dough for ten minutes to ferment.
5. Then put the purple dough material into the mixing bucket of the chef's machine, and beat it again into a smooth dough and put it into the fermentation tank to ferment.
6. Drain and chop the onion and pinch the water to dry.
7. Pour the minced meat, chopped onion, and frozen stock into the mixing bucket of the chef's machine and mix well.
8. Then add peanut oil and salt, and beat it up.
9. Pour the prepared fillings into a large bowl, seal and refrigerate for later use.
10. When the dough rises to twice its size, you can start making buns.
11. Take out the fermented dough, knead and vent, and knead them into 2 white strips and 1 purple strip.
12. Brush the sides with some water, roll them into strips, and cut them in the middle.
13. Brush the contact surface with some water, and then combine and knead into a long strip.
14. Cut into small doses of about 30 grams, squeeze in a round shape, and relax for five minutes.
15. Then roll it into a dumpling wrapper, fill it with an appropriate amount of stuffing, pinch the pleats in one direction, close the mouth, and the bun is completed.
16. After everything is wrapped, relax for 10-20 minutes, send it to the steamer, and steam at 100 degrees for 25-28 minutes.
1. The ratio of flour to water is not absolute and needs to be adjusted according to the draught of flour.
2. The minced meat must be whipped to make it delicious.