1. Pour the right amount of water into the pot, add some oil and salt, put the seasonal vegetables into a boil, and put the spaghetti (I used cabbage, which is more difficult to cook, so put it first. If it is other easy-to-cook dishes, just use the pasta Put it after boiling), remove and drain the water after cooking, set aside
2. Pour the oil in a pan over medium heat, add 2 drops of chili oil
3. Pour in the freshly drained spaghetti and stir-fry a few times to let them evenly stick to the oil.
4. Make a small mouth in the middle of the noodles, pour in sugar and soy sauce, stir evenly, and color it.
5. Serve it on a plate, drizzle with your favorite chili sauce, it’s awesome