1. One leg of lamb, wash it with a knife! Water control
2. Boil the lamb with cold water, add cooking wine, and ginger slices! Get rid of the slick! Return to the pot and stir fry the lamb with cooking wine!
3. Tonic for cooling, soaking Adenophora ginseng and red dates in warm water
4. Wash sugar cane and squid with a knife and set aside
5. Wash radish with knife and set aside
6. Add super good lamb to the pressure cooker (casserole), in order to save time I chose the pressure cooker! Heat the water! With salt! SAIC 20 minutes
7. Add radish and wolfberry for 20 minutes in a casserole! Seasoning! Get it done!
1. Lamb must be blanched in a pot under cold water!
2. Putting sugar cane and dried squid can even remove the smell!
3. Hot water must be used when mutton is boiling! This kind of meat is not good at firewood!