by Dark blue millet porridge
1. Prepare the ingredients: 3 slices of bread, 80 grams of Antarctic krill meat, 1 egg, 1 carrot, 1 sliced cheese, 2 slices of lettuce, 20 grams of Kewpie roasted sesame-flavored salad dressing, and about 50 grams of flour;
2. Cut carrots and lettuce stalks into small cubes and Antarctic krill meat in a large bowl;
3. Add about 50 grams of flour into a large bowl;
4. Add appropriate amount of olive oil and salt, stir well, and let stand for 10 minutes;
5. Heat a saucepan and add an appropriate amount of olive oil;
6. When the oil temperature reaches 60% hot, pour the well-stirred shrimp and vegetable batter into the pan;
7. After frying on one side, turn it over and fry on the other side. After frying, divide the shrimp and vegetable cake into two;
8. Prepare a slice of bread;
9. Put a piece of lettuce;
10. Put a slice of fried krill vegetable cake;
11. Put on a slice of bread and squeeze an appropriate amount of Kewpie roasted sesame-flavored salad dressing;
12. Plus a slice of cheese;
13. Put the fried krill vegetable pie on the cheese slices;
14. Put another slice of bread on the fried krill vegetable pie.
15. Dear friends, you can wrap the sandwich in plastic wrap, then use a knife to cut it in half, and a super luxurious krill sandwich is ready!
The ingredients in the krill vegetable pie can be matched as you like!