1. Fruit ready
2. Clean the kumquat first
3. Sprinkle some salt and flour on each kumquat so that each kumquat is covered with salt and flour. After rinsing, remove the stalks and soak in light salt water for later use.
4. Pitaya digging ball
5. Cut the banana into small pieces. It's better to cut into small pieces
6. Peeled apples
7. Core and cut into small pieces
8. Peel the sweet orange and peel off the small petals
9. Cut small kumquats in half
10. Put all the prepared fruits together in a large plate.
11. Prepare the clear lemon flavor of Chobe salad dressing and the sweet flavor of Chobe salad dressing
12. Squeeze into the fruit bowl and stir with chopsticks and spoon. Let each fruit be dipped in the clear lemon flavor of Kewpie salad dressing and the sweet taste of Kewpie salad dressing.
13. Really delicious
1. Cut the fruit into smaller pieces to make the salad dressing more even and taste better.
2. You can add other fruits. I made this based on the fruits that I have available.
3. Be sure to clean up raw and cold things, especially if you have a bad stomach. Knives and cutting boards must be dedicated. Don't mix it with the cutting board.