by Chen Xi Ma Ma Kitchen
1. First prepare all the ingredients, as shown in the picture below. Tips: appropriate amount of white fungus, appropriate amount of kumquat, appropriate amount of red dates, appropriate amount of wolfberry.
2. Then wash the golden chrysanthemum, cut it in half and remove the seeds, as shown in the picture below.
3. Then wash the red dates, slice and remove the pits, as shown in the picture below.
4. Then pour all the ingredients into the pot, add an appropriate amount of water, as shown in the picture below.
5. Then turn on a low heat and cook for 20 minutes.
6. A delicious kumquat soup is ready, I hope everyone will like it. Have you learned it? Give it a try as soon as possible. If you have any good suggestions or different views on the editor’s approach, please leave a message to the editor. Thank you. Remember to follow the editor and forward the works of the editor. The editor will continue to provide you with food tutorials, and your support will be the biggest motivation for the editor.