1. Steam the peeled mung beans
2. Turn the heat to melt the butter and add the steamed peeled mung beans. Pour in maltose and black tea. Stir-fry evenly with a spatula.
3. Sprinkle some cooked mung bean flour on the moon cake mold and knock out
4. Add the tuned mung bean powder and compact
6. Finished picture
1. If you are afraid of stickiness, you can properly sprinkle some cooked powder in the mold, then pour it out and put in mung bean paste, which can effectively prevent sticking. The sugar, maltose and dosage can be adjusted according to the sweetness.
2. The ingredients can be purchased at Taobao search store: Yu Luohong (authentic healthy and healthy green ingredients).