1. Material preparation.
2. Put the invert syrup and salad oil together, stir well until it is emulsified, at this time the syrup is slightly whitish.
3. Sift half of the Cantonese-style mooncake premix powder into the mixed syrup, and mix it with a spatula to form a dough. Let stand for 30 minutes.
4. Now the filling can be made. Take a total of 37 grams of egg yolk and stuffing as the amount of stuffing, and divide it well.
5. Wrap the egg yolk in the bean paste and round it.
6. After 30 minutes, sift the remaining moon cake premix powder into the dough and let it sit for 20 minutes.
7. Set the dough.
8. Wrap the fillings one after another, cover them with plastic wrap, and set aside.
9. Divide the moon cake dough into 13 grams each, round it, and cover with plastic wrap for later use.
10. Take a piece of moon cake dough, flatten it, and roll it round.
11. Put a piece of filling.
12. Closed spheronization.
13. Put the filled moon cakes into the moon cake mold.
14. Install the pattern pressing tablet, put it backhand on the table, press out the pattern, and take out the moon cake.
15. Moon cakes made.
16. Put it into the preheated oven, copy it at 190 degrees, take it out, cool to room temperature and brush with a layer of egg yolk liquid water, and continue to put it in the oven.
17. Continue to bake for about 15 minutes.