1. Prepare the required materials.
2. Knead the chocolate crust and coffee filling evenly, and divide them into 25g balls.
3. Take a piece of skin, flatten it with the palm of your hand, try to be thick in the middle and thin on both sides
4. Pick it up gently, put the weighed mooncake filling on top
5. Place it on the tiger’s mouth, push it up little by little, slowly tighten it, and then roll it into a cylindrical shape.
6. Insert your index finger into the cylinder and dig a hole to make it into a pot-bellied wine bottle.
7. Pour 5g of liquid filling into the "small wine bottle"
8. Squeeze it bit by bit to seal it, so that there is no air in it
9. After closing the mouth, it looks like a water drop.
10. Prepare the mold, put in the flower piece, put the big end into the mold, and press the pointed end into the mold slightly with the palm of your hand
11. It is formed on the scraper and placed directly on the baking tray after the film is removed. Preheat the oven, the upper heat is 180 degrees, and the lower heat is 160 degrees. Spray a little water on the surface of the mooncake, put it in the lower layer of the oven, and bake for about 10 minutes. The surface should be slightly hard.